Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Now That's What I'm Talkin' About!!! Podcast

A very nice podcast hosted by Theo Johnson.
In Now That's What I'm Talkin' About!!! Theo talks about a wide range
of topics of interest to African Americans.His podcast has the feel of sitting in a  living room talking with friends.

The program moves between topics very smoothly. I've never had the
feeling that his program was dragging, just the right amount is time
is devoted to each segment.

We're presented with a Black Hero of the day, some music or spoken
word and usually touches on some current events and sometimes an interview.

The sound quality of the show is very good keeping with the rest of the program. I'd recommend this podcast if you're interested in upbeat, inspiring,  informative programming about and from the Black community.

1 comment:

Theo J. said...

Prospector,

Thanks a lot for the shout out. I enjoy putting the podcast together. If you have any topics you'd like to see added, please let me know.

Thanks

Theo