Lots of stories and memorials will be out there about 9-11 today.
All I have to say is we must come up with the questions before we recieve any answers.
Who, What, Where, Why, How and When? Is a good place to start.
A few questions I have.
1. Since there were no survivors on the aircraft how can we be certain of exactly how these alleged hijackings took place?
2. How did these buildings fall straight down like they do in the demolition newsreels?
3. Why were the Saudi officials in the US permitted to leave the US so fast?
4. What was the big rush to attack Iraq? They had nothing to do with the attack.
5. If these planes were hijacked the way it is generally claimed, why would anyone feel so
passionate about the particular targets, to be willing to sacrifice their lives?
Is there something we should know?
6. In the wake of 9-11, how many of those who have since died had anything (even remotely), to do with the original or future attacks?
7. Isn't the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent people cause for concern?
How do we take these lives without becoming terrorists ourselves?
Am I the only one with questions?
The answers we get will only be as good as the questions we ask.